You are invited to join UBC Master of Data Science in Computational Linguistics (MDS-CL) students and alumni for a virtual information session to learn more about the student experience in the UBC MDS-CL program in Vancouver, British Columbia.
At this live panel, MDS Computational Linguistics students and alumni will:
- Share their student experiences and learning in the MDS Computational Linguistics program
- Talk about the intensive 10-month program
- Discuss how they’re applying their MDS Computational Linguistics degree in their fields
- Answer your questions live.
- Moderator: Ryan Taylor, Career Planning and Placement Coordinator, MDS-CL
- Celine Liu, Current Student, MDS-CL Class of 2021
- Jonathan Chan, Alumnus, MDS-CL, Class of 2020
- Komal Mistry, Alumna, MDS-CL, Class of 2020